We help large organisations collaborate with startups to future-proof their business.
Our simple three step process breaks down complex corporate challenges, builds trust with key stakeholders, and repeatedly delivers winning collaborations.
Understand critical business challenges, align stakeholders around a clear strategic vision - and lay the foundations for delivering a successful programme
Uncover hidden trends and opportunities, drive targeted dealflow - using technology for maximum efficiency.
Act with intent backed by a transparent decision-making framework and our deep-dive compatibility assessments - using people for maximum confidence.
We have worked with incredible innovators.
Our team has a wealth of experience gained through working with many large, highly innovative and forward thinking organisations, such as RELX, AstraZeneca, BDO, Grant Thornton, HSBC, J.P Morgan, Total Jobs, and many others.
We help forward-thinking leaders deliver effective innovation strategies.
Today we work with collaborative and high-performing business leaders who understand the importance of investing in disruptive innovation. Our engagements are typically lead by the C-suite, as well as heads of strategy, venturing, and corporate innovation.
- Focus your resources on deal execution rather than discovery and ‘start-up courting’.
- Expand your awareness of the art of the possible.
- Increase value by leading engagement & feasibility.
- Intelligently manage and mitigate the risks associated with collaborative innovation.
- Uncover blind spots in traditional M&A activity.
- Track and measure the ROI from your innovation activities.
Head of Venture Activity
- Deliver more successful collaborations with innovative startups.
- Benchmark activity with an independent market view.